I’m looking for a Communications & Administrative Assistant who will be supporting me in the smooth running and growth of my Youtube channels, podcast, social media, and other projects. This role has both a creative element, as you’ll be involved in content creation for social media, designing graphics, and research & development for videos and podcasts, and also an administrative element, as you will be assisting in organising events, responding to business requests, and attending meetings & circling meeting notes.
This is a remote, part-time position, though you will be working closely beside me, and attending production meetings. As this role is focused on supporting the growth of my business, it could potentially expand into a co-producer capacity, and I’m looking for someone who will be proactive and take initiative in designing & implementing ideas that progress both the reach and impact of my work.
The ideal candidate will have an awareness of what I, Hannah Witton, do and the various taboo themes which I touch upon, such as sex, relationships and disability. It is necessary that you have a passion and drive for reducing stigma, educating and making a noise around these topics.
3 days per week
£12 – £14 per hour (depending on experience)
London based but most hours will be done remote
Start date: ASAP
- Content strategy and monthly planning with Hannah
- Research & development – SEO, topic/guest research, scripting
- Scheduling videos, metadata, cards, endscreens etc.
- Approve video translations
- Social media content creation and scheduling, including creation of GIFS, Instagram stickers and social media graphics
- Monitor social media accounts, and build a community online
- Arranging creator focused events, including venue research and ticketing
- Reviewing analytics on social media and website platforms
- Blog and website maintenance and content creation
- Podcast metadata and scheduling
- Creation of e-newsletters using MailChimp
- Administrative tasks, including responding to business requests and email management
- Attending Production meetings and circling meeting notes
- Building databases for freelancers and contacts that we will regularly partner with
Essential requirements and skills:
- Incredibly organised
- Great communication skills
- YouTube, Twitter & Instagram
- Passion and interest in issues surrounding sex, relationships, bodies, feminism and other social justice movements
- Knowledge of Hannah Witton YouTube channel, social media and other projects
- Working to deadlines
- Being proactive, taking initiative
- CMS (specifically Squarespace and WordPress)
- Use of analytics tools
- Graphic design skills
Desirable requirements and skills:
- Camera skills
- Video and podcast editing skills
- Facebook, Twitch, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Patreon
To apply for this role send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Tuesday 3rd March, 10am GMT.
I look forward to hearing from you!