I am looking for a Creative Producer to join my team to work closely with me, Hannah Witton, in creating and executing a strategy for creating quality, consistent content across 2 YouTube channels, a podcast, Patreon, a newsletter and social media. This is currently a part time position, with the potential for the right person to make it full time.
This role will involve wearing multiple hats, you’ll need to be incredibly organised and know how to prioritise tasks. There’s lots of room for creative freedom in this role, taking ownership of projects and you’ll get to work on digital content that tackles important topics in an educational and entertaining way.
The ideal candidate will have an awareness of what I do, be excited to work behind the scenes and have an interest and knowledge in the areas of sexuality, relationships, LGBTQ+ rights, feminism, women’s rights, sexual liberation and social justice movements.
My goals for hiring someone in this role:
- Improving content and increasing the value provided to my community
- Having someone who can take work off my plate and help with decision making
Hours: Part Time, 20 hours per week (mostly within Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm with the odd evening/weekend for events and ad hoc projects)
Pay: £18 – £22 per hour (depending on experience), independent contractor
Location: Mixture of remote and in office (North London, UK)
Start date: ASAP
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will be involved in all aspects of producing weekly YouTube videos for 2 YouTube channels, ‘Hannah Witton’ and ‘More Hannah’. From pre-production: working on video ideas, research and development, including titles and treatments for sponsored videos, scheduling filming days and making sure everything is prepped and ready for shoot days; to assisting on video shoots and capturing behind the scenes content; to post-production, working closely with my video editor and doing final checks before a video is published.
You will also be involved in all aspects of producing weekly (when in season) episodes of my podcast, ‘Doing It’. This involves researching topics and guests, liaising with guests and scheduling recordings; assisting on recordings, taking notes and capturing behind the scenes content; and working closely with my Creative Assistant on the podcast’s social media channels and website.
- Always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes
- Reviewing analytics and coming up with strategies and ideas for improvements and future content based off the data
- Working closely with Hannah and team on all areas of the business as different projects come up and things evolve
- Paying attention to current trends and news in online content and in sex and relationships
- Passion for and knowledge in sex and relationships topics
- Awareness of Hannah Witton’s YouTube channels, podcast, social media and other projects
- Incredible organisation skills
- Being proactive, taking initiative
- Strategic thinking
- Working to deadlines
- Strong understanding of YouTube and podcasting worlds
- Research skills
- Navigate Instagram confidently
- Video and audio production and editing skills/eagerness to learn
- Script writing
- Working knowledge of Twitter, Patreon and Newsletters
How to Apply
Please email your CV and a cover letter detailing why you would be perfect for this role and want to join the team to email@example.com, the deadline is 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 21st November.
If you’re successful at this stage you’ll be invited to complete a short task (2-3 hours) and then an in-person (Covid dependent) interview. I’m aiming to offer someone the position before mid-December and then depending on availability, welcoming you to the team immediately or in January.