I’m hiring! It’s time I start expanding my team to enable my business to grow, get creative and support larger projects.
I’m looking for someone who is first and foremost hard working and organised (even more organised than me preferably!). There will be a lot of spreadsheets, scheduling, the following and creating of workflow systems so if that sounds like your jam, I want you! There will also be a creative element to this role as it will involve content creation for social media, content planning, research & development for videos and podcasts. I need someone who understands the landscapes of YouTube, social media and podcasting (even just from a consumer perspective).
This person should be aware of what I, Hannah Witton, do and the various taboo themes which I touch upon such as sex, relationships & bodies. It is absolutely necessary that you have a passion and drive for reducing stigma, educating and making a noise around these topics.
This is a part time position but ideally I would like to hire someone who’s value shines through, really helps to build the business so the role can expand to potentially full-time and more in a co-producer capacity. I want someone who not only can complete tasks I set them but also who brings new ideas to the table and takes initiative to improve the content or business. If you want to work behind the scenes on digital content, learn new skills and be a part of something that can grow bigger than ourselves, I want to hear from you.
10 hours per week
£12 per hour
London based but most hours will be done remote (could potentially work remote from elsewhere in the UK)
Responsibilities (to begin with, will grow as the role grows with you):
- Content strategy & monthly planning with me
- Research & development – SEO, topic/guest research, scripting
- Scheduling videos, metadata, cards, endscreens etc.
- Approve video translations
- Social media content creation and scheduling
- Assisting on video shoots & podcast recordings
- Adhoc admin tasks and errands
- Reviewing analytics
- Community management
- Blog and website maintenance and content creation
Essential requirements and skills:
- Incredibly organised
- Great communication skills
- YouTube, Twitter, Instagram
- Passion and interest in issues surrounding sex, relationships, bodies, feminism and other social justice movements
- Knowledge of Hannah Witton YouTube channel, social media and other projects
- Working to deadlines
- Being proactive, taking initiative
- Google Drive, spreadsheets, Google Calendar
Desirable requirements and skills:
- Camera skills
- Video and podcast editing skills
- Twitch, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Patreon
- Mailing lists
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you.