Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this website. If you are under 18, be sure to get a parent or guardian to read through these Terms and to discuss them with you.
If you do not accept these Terms, please don’t use our website. If you visit our website you will be bound by these Terms, and they will form a contract between you and us.
These Terms apply to the entire contents of our website and to any correspondence by email between us and you. Our privacy statement also forms part of these Terms and should be read in addition. Some parts of our website may also contain additional rules which apply in addition to these Terms.
General provisions – these apply when you visit or use our website:
- Changes – we may change these Terms at any time, in which case the amended Terms will be posted on our websites and will apply from the date we post them, with the exception that any orders that we have already accepted from you before the new Terms are posted will continue to be subject to the Terms in force when your order was accepted. Please check these Terms on each occasion you use our websites. If you continue to use our sites you will be bound by the latest Terms.
- Using our site – you agree to only use our site in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and is consistent with these Terms and does not infringe the rights of anyone else, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of our sites (including, without limitation, by hacking). We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny any user access to our website without prior notice
- Website content and user-added content
a) If you have a complaint about any content on any of our websites please notify us immediately by emailing us at email@example.com setting out:-
- Your name, company or organisation name if relevant, contact details (both a land address, telephone number and email);
- Details of the exact content complained of and details of why you are complaining about that content; and
- Confirmation from you that the information you have provided is accurate, complete and not misleading. Please note that no action can be taken without this information.
b) You must not post or transmit to this website any material:
- That is knowingly false or misleading, defamatory, illegal, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, liable to incite racial hatred, blasphemous, discriminatory, pornographic, , threatening or invasive of a person’s privacy;
- Which you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or
- Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with anyone or any entity.
c) If you post or transmit to our website any material of the type prohibited under term 4.b above and we incur any costs, expenses, liability or losses as a result then you agree to indemnify us for all such costs, expenses, liability or losses.
d) If you post or transmit any material to any of our websites:-
- You grant us the right to use, reproduce, modify and publish such material elsewhere in our websites and publications;
- You grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content; and
- We shall be entitled to reveal your identity (or any information which we have about you) to any third party who is claiming that any of that material violates any of their rights or to any government or regulatory authority that is entitled to require us to do so.
e) We may remove or edit any material or posting you make on any of our websites at any time.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
a) You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in our websites and all photographs, footage, designs, images, text, software, data and other material in our site or generated by our site is owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use the site and this material only as expressly authorised by us.
b) You are permitted to print and download extracts from our website for your personal non-commercial use and for private study or teaching purposes, provided in each case that:
- Copyright and source indications are also printed and copied;
- No modifications are made to the materials and they are not used as part of any other publication;
- Any document is printed and copied entirely and is not used in a derogatory or misleading context; and
- The material is not used in a manner which may damage our reputation or otherwise be harmful to us or impair our ability to achieve our charitable objects.
c) No other use of material in our websites may be made without first obtaining our written permission. In particular, you must not do the following unless you have first obtained our written permission:
- Incorporate any material from our sites in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic form; or
- Make any commercial use or publication of any material on our sites (other than as necessary for the purpose of viewing the sites in the course of business).
d) If you wish to use any material from our site other than in accordance with term 5.b above please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
e) The photographic, text and other graphic images within any products or publications supplied to you are copyright works and none of them may be copied, reproduced, licensed or otherwise exploited.
f) Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
a) The information provided in our website is intended to provide general information only and, as such, should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on our website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of that information. The material on our website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material. We may make changes to the material on our websites, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice.
b) We do not warrant that the functions contained in our sites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that our sites or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or bugs or represent full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be liable for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system or any other damages (including amongst other losses, loss of profit or loss of use) arising out of your use or delay or inability to use our sites, their content or any link to another website arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
a) Our sites may contain links to third party websites. Such links are provided for your convenience only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents. The mere inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of the material on those websites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to or from our websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
b) If you wish to link from your website to any pages of our sites you may do so only on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the website page, and subject to the following conditions:
- The linking text must simply consist of the website address;
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any logos on our sites;
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- You do not otherwise use any Hannah Witton trademarks displayed on our sites without our express written permission;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, pornographic, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
c) At any time and at our complete discretion we reserve the right to withdraw the permission to make website links to our sites.
These Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information about your statutory rights visit Gov.UK.